Summer League Game Rules
- GMDA Summer League has a gender ratio is 5 men/2 women on the field per team.
- If a team is unable to meet this ratio, they may play with fewer than 5 men/2 women on the field.
- Playing with a 6/1 ratio is not permitted.
- Games are played to 15, halftime at 8.
- Games are win by two.
- Soft cap goes on when the horn is blown.
- Hard cap at 17.
- Each team is allowed 2 timeouts (1 per half).
- Timeouts are 60 seconds.
- No kick blocks within 5 feet of thrower.
- You can stop a rolling disc with your foot, but you cannot use foot blocks against a thrower.
- If a kick block is used, thrower may call a violation, disc is returned, and stall is reset at 0.
- Zone defense is not permitted during the first week.